Semenjak hari pertama saya jadi distributor Shaklee Indonesia & Gold Ambassador, banyak yang bertanya mengenai kualitas Shaklee. Utk para customer yang baru minum Shaklee, mereka sangat puas karena efeknya langsung berasa.
Saya sendiri konsumsi Shaklee sejak tahun 2012. Selama Hamil & menyusui kedua anak saya minum Shaklee. Suami saya minum shaklee utk keluhan di kulitnya (psoriasis) dan rambutnya yg berminyak. Dan banyak lagi anggota keluarga yang akhirnya pindah ke Shaklee. FYI, Shaklee baru buka di Indonesia bulan Juni 2012. Pertanyaannya, kenapa milih Shaklee? Aman kah? Yakin ga ada efek samping?
Jujur aja, sebelum ini saya udah nyoba beberapa merek vitamin lain, tapi ga ada yg hasilnya seefektif Shaklee.. Kurang dari 5menit langsung berasa efeknya (pengalaman pribadi utk Vitalea & Alfalfa Complex).
Here are 5 simple questions to ask a company before purchasing supplements:
1. ARE YOUR FINAL PRODUCTS ORGANIC AND FREE OF PESTICIDES, HERBICIDES & CHEMICALS? Labels of “Natural” or “Organic” simply will not cut it. They cannot just “start out” Organic. The “Organic” farm the ingredients were grown on tells you nothing of the finished product. There is contamination from air, trucks going by the Organic farm, water. There is then processing which can add a whole host of contaminants. The pill or shake that you put in your mouth must be without pesticides, herbicides, metals, chemicals, GMO, antibiotics, growth hormones. HOW DO THEY PROVE THE FINISHED PRODUCT IS FREE OF THESE CONTAMINANTS?
Bahan baku Shaklee menggunakan bahan2 organik, bebas pesticida & Non GMO. Sebelum produk di distribusikan ke luar negeri, produk2 harus di uji di lab utk kualitas produk & keamanannya. Shaklee’s product is FREE from contaminants.
Shaklee conducts more than 100,000 tests annually to ensure the safety and efficacy of our products.
All ingredients in Shaklee products are qualified under the incredibly stringent Shaklee protocol, unique in the industry, which tests for up to 350 chemical contaminants including pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals, solvent residues, etc.
2. What are the ingredients in the product and what country did the ingredients come from?
90% of supplement ingredients come from China where banned pesticides & chemicals are used. Remember, when it’s “natural” & out of the ground, the chemicals & sprays come along for the ride and will never leave.
Bahan baku vitamin Shaklee bukan dari china.
Each and every lot of Shaklee products is 100% tested to ensure and guarantee that each and every ingredient that is part of our label claims is present in the appropriate amounts.
Our Shaklee scientists create formulations so that the key active ingredients are included at clinically efficacious levels, often significantly higher than many companies in the market.
Each product is formulated with nutritional ingredients that have been extensively studied to confirm safety and efficacy. Our products don’t follow “fads” but incorporate scientific and/or epidemiologic evidence of need and benefit.
Shaklee employs advanced delivery systems to enhance bioavailability – and these systems are tested to confirm their nutrient delivery advantages.
3. Is each bottle (not random testing) of the supplements proven to be free of pesticides/heavy metals and lead? Where is the scientific proof to back that information up & who tests? It must be a 3rd party not profiting from the company.
All ingredients must be acceptable from the standpoint of the Shaklee philosophy, as well as detailed scrutiny as to their safety. We don’t simply accept the Certificate of Analysis that many other companies accept but, rather, retest for contaminants to confirm the Certificate of Analysis is accurate.
4. Who is doing the clinical studies on their product? It must be associations not receiving profits from sales of the product. Ask for copies. Must be more than 1 or 2. Which doctors are on their research board? Make sure the doctors don’t OWN the company.
Shaklee has an unwavering commitment to avoid the use of artificial flavours, sweeteners, and added preservatives. We use only non-genetically modified soy protein.
Shaklee developed many of the standards and protocols for manufacturing that are now referred to as Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
Ongoing proof of our product performance is demonstrated by:
– More than 100 scientific publications, 90-plus in peer-reviewed journals
– The Landmark Study, the only study of its kind, which showed that people who took Shaklee supplements over a period of 20 years had markedly better health than both single-multivitamin and non-supplement users
– Shaklee products powering athletes to win 125 medals
– Shaklee products fuelling world explorers, 7 of Time-Life’s Greatest Adventures of All Time, and NASA space shuttle astronauts with a special rehydration product (called Astro-Ade)
5. Have results from studies of this product been published in trusted medical journals? Ex: Clinical studies must be on the bottled juice, not clinical studies on berries before juicing. Studies must be done on the company’s bottle of Calcium, not on general calcium. Ex: of trusted medical journals: JAMA, American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. Do not trust journals which are made up or have no meaning in the scientific community. They are made up marketing tools.
Utk konsultasi & pemesanan, segera hubungi:
Pin BB: 7518f3d2
* Produk ini bukan bertujuan untuk mendiagnosa, merawat,menyembuhkan atau mencegah segala penyakit.
* Tingkat ke-efektifan vitamin mungkin berbeda untuk setiap orang.